Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 25, 2014

Product Review: Eye Cream for Reducing Eye Puffiness, Dark Circles, Wrinkles and Fine Lines Around Eyes




My thoughts: I love Adovia products and the eye cream is no exception! As the mother of a 10month old, I don’t always get a full night’s rest and often wake with puffy eyes or find myself sporting some dark circles toward mid-day. The Adovia eye cream corrects these problem areas and keeps me looking well rested and years younger than I actually am. Thanks Adovia for another great product!

Product Information: The Adovia Promise: Your Eyes will Look 10 Years Younger or Your Money Back! - Reduce Puffiness Under and Around The Eyes - Makes Eyes Appear Years Younger and Radiant!

Gets Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes - Your Eyes Will Look More Youthful and Refreshed!

Formulated Specifically for The Genltle Area Around the Eyes - this Light Eye Gel Absorbs Quickly into Skin for Deep Hydration

Dead Sea Salt Delivers an Immidiate Infusion of Dead Sea Minerals - Essential for Proper Skin Health and Beauty

Contains Vitamin C which Delivers Powerful Antioxidants Deep Into Skin Cells

Amazon Product Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00kqbr9fm

Hashtag: #adovia

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. http://hairstylesg.com

    ReplyDelete