Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Mamaway Ring Sling - Yes you can back carry in a ring sling!!!






I've tried and used many different ring slings through the years, and this Mamaway Ring Sling was interesting from the moment I opened the package. The sling conveniently folds into it's very own carrying pouch which appealed to me right away. It's nice to just grab and go and not worry about an extra storage bag (or knowing your toddler is using your ring sling to wipe his sticky fingers). It took a few tries to get comfortable as this was my first time working with this particular sling material and non-metal rings. Once I got the hang of it, I was quite pleased with how my nearly 1 year old daughter and I felt. The Mamaway is nice and lightweight and the fabric is sturdy yet breathable.
Thank you to Mamaway for providing this sling for me to try and review. The thoughts and opinions expressed are solely my own.

‪#‎Mamaway‬

No comments:

Post a Comment