Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 24, 2014

Product Review - Our Favorite Diaper Bag, the Petunia Picklebottom City Caryall

I really spent quite a bit of time looking for the perfect diaper bag. I knew I would be nursing for at least the first 6 months and I knew we would be using cloth diapers. This said, we needed quite a bit of room. Not to mention I'm a large purse carrying girl and we have 3 small children. We needed a family size diaper bag and I'm a bit of a germ-aphobe so my heart was set on the Petunia Picklebottom City Caryall. I fell in love with the roominess, the pockets to help with organization, and absolutely cannot live without the exterior changing pad! The changing pad is removable for washing (and to remove some bulkiness once baby is older) and I've never had that awkward moment where I felt like setting baby Breccan down on a dirty changing table while I dug around searching for the changing pad.

I simply set our PBB on the changing table and unfold the pad and then place baby Breccan right on the pad and I have everything I need right at the perfect height!Other features include handle options. There are two shorter handles and they are VERY sturdy. In addition, there is an adjustable strap you can use as a shoulder or messenger style. That longer strap quickly comes off and can be replaced with two very short straps suitable for attaching to a shopping cart or stroller handle. No more messing around digging under your groceries to find the diaper bag full of toys and treats! I'm included a bunch of pictures to give you a better idea of what the PBB looks like. These aren't staged very well and were taken quickly to help answer questions from another mother in search of a cloth diaper friendly bag.




No comments:

Post a Comment