Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 29, 2014

Placenta What? Encapsulation?

A few weeks before Breccan was born (nearly a year ago), I learned about Placenta Encapsulation. I was pretty grossed out and dismissed it as something 'other people' do. I wouldn't judge someone who did it and I don't necessarily think it's good or back, but I just didn't think it was for me.

Here I am a year later and I have become a much "crunchier" parent and somehow I now know more "crunchy" parents who have said things like:

I did it and I'd do it again
It's totally awesome
I'm a doula and I offer encapsulation services to my clients

So the wheels are turning once again. Is Placenta Encapsulation a fantastic natural option to help with fatigue and reduce the chances of  postpartum depression?

To find out more - check out this article: http://www.babycenter.com/101_placenta-encapsulation-see-how-its-done_10365559.bc

Please weigh in on the topic by leaving your thoughts below. I would also like to hear from people who wanted to do it but their spouse wasn't on board...(if that happens?)

Hugs,
~Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment