Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 16, 2014

TheraRelief Review



It is with a sad heart I give a negative review to TheraRelief...I was super excited to try this product and it really doesn't have a smell and isn't greasy so I was totally on board from the beginning. Unfortunately it gave no relief to my sore neck. I even had my husband try it on his sore shoulder and then his ankle. Still nothing...I thought we were doing something wrong because I've tried other TheraVita products and been absolutely in love with them. Unfortunately, this is not the product for me. If you do try it and have amazing results, I'd love to hear about them because I really do believe in this company and want them to do well. I'm hoping I'm the exception to the rule.

PRODUCT url: http://www.amazon.com/pain-relief-cream-alternative-guaranteed/dp/b00h5wixka
Hashtag: #theravita

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment