Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Monday, July 23, 2012

Thirty Five Lemons = Lots of Lemonade

Yes! I am now officially 35 years old. It took me this long to figure out who I am and what I want from life. In case you thought I was going to say 'It took me this long to grow up'.....ya right! I may be aging and getting older, but I have intentions of 'growing up'. Grown ups don't take off their flip flops and dance in the rain, they don't laugh when they trip up the stairs, and they take themselves all too seriously. My Daddy said he would never grow up, and I'm living by the same mantra. I am now (on paper) 5 years older than my fiance'...so does that make me a cougar? Sounds kind of sexy - so what the heck! I'm a lemonade making cougar with more laugh lines that I thought possible. This is a great life and I am thankful to all the bumps in the road that got me here - and I'm embracing all the bumps yet to come. Bring it on - bring on those lemons...the more lemons life throws at me, the more lemonade I'll have to enjoy with those people who matter to me!

Now - I'm off to eat cake and ice-cream, sip a vanilla cappuccino, and enjoy this lemony life God has so generously blessed me with!


May your paths be abundantly filled with lemons, sugar, sunshine, and many birthdays!
~Crystal

4 comments:

  1. Cougar? you want to be known as a cougar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cougars are fuzzy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cougars are sexy & fuzzy - you go girl! If he makes you happy and you are both adults, go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adult Cougars run fast and furious!

    ReplyDelete