Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Writing Prompts

Some days it's easy to blog and other days it's hard to come up with a topic that anyone might be interested in. If you are interested in blogging or more and are struggling with subject matter, a writing prompt may help. I've had quite a bit of luck with online writing prompts from this website:  http://creativewritingprompts.com/#

For example, today I clicked on a random number, and here's my prompt:  "Choose one of your physical features and write about how you can change or disguise that feature"

I write every day, and this might be something that I write and don't publish, or something I publish on my private blog (more like a diary or journal that only I have access to). Depending on the prompt, how personal the story gets, etc...you can decide what to do with the story/blog or where to put it...but just getting started with a prompt or an idea gets those creative juices flowing.

Now...I get to write about my nose. Believe it or not, if someone gave me an unlimited amount of money to use toward plastic surgery, my nose would be #1 on the list of things to change. Crazy, right? 

May your paths be abundantly filled with lemons, sugar, sunshine, and plenty of things to write about!
~Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment