Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Product Review: Best Apple Cider Vinegar Diet Capsules Gold 450MG

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Review: Best Apple Cider Vinegar Diet Capsules Gold 450MG

My thoughts: I’ve always known apple cider vinegar was good for me. My mother drinks it daily as a tea. My problem has always been the smell. I can’t eat anything that smells like vinegar and drinking it is worse. Anyway, that’s what really drew me to the apple cider vinegar capsules. I could finally enjoy the benefits of apple cider vinegar without having to deal with the smell of it. I noticed less heartburn after a few days and look forward to taking this product long term. I’m even going to tell my mom about it (in case she doesn’t really enjoy drinking it as much as she claims)!

Product Information as described by the manufacturer:

A POWERFUL REMEDY TO GET YOUR APPLE A DAY & OPTIMIZE YOUR HEALTH & WELL-BEING

Elite Gold Solution's Apple Cider Vinegar Gold is the purest, all-natural, sweet apple cider derivative packed with an abundant source of vitamins and minerals, all without the tart taste! 


Apple cider vinegar is rumored to be a magical elixir to help with weight loss and digestion. Its medicinal uses date back to the time of Hippocrates, the father of medicine, who noted it as a remedy for many ailments with zero known harmful side effects. While the health factors are not yet proven, consider trying our Apple Cider Vinegar Gold as an inexpensive natural remedy.

Benefits of Apple Cider GOLD Can Help:

•-> All-natural tonic*
•-> Cleanse the body of harmful toxins*
•-> Promote good blood circulation*
•-> Improve digestion and tummy troubles*
•-> Reduce acid reflux and heartburn*
•-> Fight Candida (yeast) in the body*
•-> Lower the body's fat storages*
•-> Achieve a healthy body*

Experiene the Elite Gold Superior Advantage
~> Free of harmful additives and preservatives
~> Tested for total purity and potency

Purity & Potency Guaranteed:
- Unique Superior Formulation, Gluten Free
- Does NOT contain milk, egg, sugar, salt, yeast, peanuts, wheat, gluten, corn or soy
Made in USA, GMP Certified - Highest Quality

Don't Wait, Try This Powerful Health Elixir So You Can Experience Better Health Today

Amazon Link: http://www.amazon.com/capsules-gold-powerful-nutritional-guaranteed/dp/b00gb9wg74/

Hashtag: #appleciderdiet

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment