Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Product Review: Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner by Adovia

Review: Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner by Adovia
Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

My thoughts: I tried the Adovia shampoo first and was quite impressed (I believe I gave it 5 stars). I then tried out their soap and was blown away by how great the lather and smell were. It only made sense to try the conditioner as well. I have long curly hair so using a new bottle of conditioner paired up nicely with the ½ bottle of shampoo I had left (come on you long haired ladies – you know exactly what I mean…always running out of conditioner well before shampoo)!
I wanted to use the shampoo and conditioner together for at least 2 weeks before reviewing them. Keep in mind, we have an 8 month old so my hair has been struggling through the post-partum stages lately. After 2 weeks I can say with certainty:
• Less of my hair is falling out
• My hair feels healthier and thicker
• I have fewer fly aways when I put my hair in a pony tail or bun
• I love the smell
• The Adovia conditioner doesn’t weigh my hair down – it looks shiny without being greasy

On that note – if you’re looking for a cute little gift basket or pick me up for a friend or family member, try the Adovia bar soap, shampoo, and conditioner. They smell great, work as well as they promise, and they’re a great value. It’s a way to bring a spa day to a friend!

Product Information as described by Adovia (previously Seaora)

Made with Real Dead Sea Salt - 100% Pure and Genuine for an infusion of 21 Minerals Essential to Proper Skin and Hair Function.

Leaves Hair Looking Hydrated, Healthy and Silky.

Helps to Reduce the appearance of Dandruff and Dry, Flaky Scalp.

Aloe Vera Deeply Nourishes the Scalp and Hair - Hydrating it from Within.

Dead Sea Salt contains more than 21 skin and hair rebuilding minerals such as magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium. Amazon Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00kal5jau

Hashtag: #hairconditioner

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment