Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Monday, October 31, 2016

YoSoo Back Posture Corrector





My daughter has been wearing the back posture corrector and it has drastically improved her posture. It's not uncomfortable - it's just a gentle reminder to sit up nice and straight with her shoulders in the proper position. She's 9 and has a bit of trouble adjusting it herself, but I am quite happy to do it for her. I also tried it on myself and wore it for a few hours. It's quite comfortable and not terribly difficult to put on and adjust by one's self.

https://www.amazon.com/MEDIUM-Figure-Clavicle-Corrector-Brace/dp/B01LYV40CI/ref=sr_1_15_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&sr=1-15&keywords=Posture+Corrector


#BackPostureCorrector

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nice Blog!! Thanks For Sharing!!!Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post. Keep Blogging!
    will help you more:
    A posture corrector lightweight and comfortable to wear. I've been using this product for about a week so far and have already noticed.
    best posture corrector

    ReplyDelete