Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Crystal Casavant-Otto Influencer Information

Hi! My name is Crystal Casavant-Otto. I run the page Lakeshore Baby Love as well as being an Amazon top reviewer, Tomoson Influencer, Influenster member, blogger, and busy mom of 4. I receive lots of offers to product test items ranging from soaps, lotions, and foods, to strollers, baby items, cloth diapers, jewelry, books, and flashlights. When people approach me, they understandably want to have all the information regarding my influence and my reach. I thought if I place those links right here on my blog, it will make it easier for all involved. So here goes:

Here is a link to my Tomoson profile - click here

Here is a link to my Influenster profile - click here

Here is the link to my Amazon reviewer profile - click here

Here is a link to my LinkedIn page - click here

Here is a link to my personal FB page - click here

Here is a link to my group FB page for Lakeshore Baby Love - click here

Here is a link to my group FB page for Relax Consulting - click here

Here is a link to the WOW! Women on Writing blog I write for - click here

Here is a link to my Instagram Account - click here

Here is a link to me on Twitter - click here

Here is a link to me on google plus - click here   and      click here

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to email me at: crystaljotto@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment