Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 4, 2016

Great Kids Snack Box - Review





I absolutely love the variety of this Great Kids Snack Box!  - the majority of the snacks included in our box are things I have never tried before.
I absolutely love the healthy theme of the snacks - they're not only tasty, but they are foods I can stand behind as a mom.
The brands that have been chosen for the boxes are wonderful - as I learned about each company and their mission/vision, I was impressed and plan to purchase more of many of the treats.
I'm planning on purchasing future boxes - not so much as a monthly subscription because with 4 children plus extras most days, it's just not feasible for us, but when my children have to bring a snack to school, I'll be ordering a box to send (avoiding the sugary cupcakes and traditional treats).
The company provides excellent customer service and I'm happy with the value and quality of the products.

http://www.greatsnackbox.com/GREAT-Kid…/gks-subscription.htm

#GreatKidsSnacks

No comments:

Post a Comment