Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Creating More Birthdays and Saving Lives!

Did you know that the American Cancer Society saves lives and creates more birthdays by helping you stay well, helping you get well, by finding cures, and by fighting back? Learn more at: http://www.cancer.org/ or call 1-800-227-2345.

This year on July 27th, I (and my children) will be participating in the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. The relay for life is a life-changing even that brings together more than 3.5 million people every year to celebrate the lives of those who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and empower individuals and communities to fight back against a disease that takes too much from too many. If you would like to join me, or donate to me and my team, please see below, or click here: http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=28672165&pg=personal&fr_id=39357

I just registered online for the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life.
When I registered online, I was issued my own
personal fundraising web page
It explains what Relay for Life is and why I chose to get involved.

My web page also has my fundraising goal and how much money I've raised so far.

Please visit my page and while you're there...why not make a donation to the American Cancer Society?

Your donation will help the American Cancer society create a world with less cancer and more birthdays - the amount you donate will count towards my fundraising goal.

Thank you so much for your help - I will keep you updated on my progress!
We walk in memory of Andre A. Casavant (who my son is named after), my father who was taken from our lives entirely too soon.

Thanks to generous contributions to the American Cancer Society Relay for Life, the Society is saving lives and creating a world with less cancer and more birthdays by helping people stay well and get well, by finding cures, and by fighting back. These are just a few examples of how your contributions make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment