Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Explanation of the Next 27 Posts

I am taking part in a 27 Day Journaling Challenge - so for the next 27 days, you will be able to peruse my thoughts. If you aren't familiar with journaling, I feel like I should explain before just tossing up my posts. Here goes:

Journaling is good for self-discover, self-healing, and I've always likened it to going to the gym. Journaling is an exercise for your brain and your creativity (like working out is exercise for your body and muscles). It is also a nice way to get out of a slump of 'writer's block'. In this particular course, each day begins with a 'lesson' of sorts including music, quotes, poetry, an online discussion forum, and then a 'starter'. Day one's starter is "I Am Aware of...."

And then the instructions are to write write write until you feel its right for you to stop.

Now that you've got the explanation - the next 27 posts may make more sense.

Hopefully you'll enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them!

May your paths be abundantly filled with lemons, sugar, sunshine, and rewarding challenges!
~Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment