Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Ebook Review: Friendship Takes Courage

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I love the messages and morals that come across in Friendship Takes Courage. The book was longer than I anticipated but worked great as something we read several nights in a row. The pictures were lovely and kept the children's attention while I enjoyed the humor and style of writing. Friendship Takes Courage seemed very appropriate in subject, length, and style for my two older children (6 and 7) as they are navigating the first few years of schooling.

Here's the Amazon link if you'd like to explore this book for yourself: http://www.amazon.com/Friendship-Takes-Courage-Ofir-Mor-ebook/dp/B00J2RJQ1G/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment