Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 19, 2014

Insta Natural Emu Oil - Might As Well Buy Stock - It's Simply Amazing!!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

When I get excited about a product, my husband will say "might as well buy stock". For example, when our youngest came home from the hospital, I was using coconut oil for nursing relief, chapped lips, dry hands, after bath baby moisturizer, dry hair, on boo boo's for the older children, as eye make up remover, as a butter substitute for flipping pancakes and making cookies, and honestly...the only thing I couldn't do with it was the gargling trick to detoxify but that's another story. When I started using Emu Oil he was quick to notice it was a similar love affair to that of coconut oil. And can you guess what he said? Yup..."might as well buy stock".

Hello, I am Crystal and I am absolutely in love with Insta Natural Emu Oil !  Our youngest is 7 months old and has dry patches so I began using the Emu Oil after his bath. It worked so well I started using it with every diaper change. Then I noticed my hands felt younger, so I stole a few drops for myself. I ran out of leave in conditioner for my hair, so I used it for that too...and a drop on my finger worked great on my lips as a quick mid-day hydration treatment. Our older children got sunburnt and it worked on that...I can't say enough about the variety of uses! (and for you cloth diapering mama's it doesn't seem to affect our diapers either)

Insta Natural Emu Oil has replaced most of the products on our changing table. I no longer need baby lotion, diaper cream, and chapstick, now I just have one bottle of the wonderfully smooth and delightfully unscented Emu Oil! Thanks Insta Natural!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. 3 Researches PROVE Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    This means that you actually get rid of fat by consuming Coconut Fat (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from big medical journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete