Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 2, 2014

Pro-15 The Perfect Probiotic! (Product Review)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I've been taking probiotics for years. My children have all been taking probiotics since birth. I can say wholeheartedly I believe an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. I am proud to say my 7 year old has been on antibiotics twice and our 6 year old only once (the 7 month old - never). I fully think we owe this to a healthy diet and the probiotics. In addition to keeping us healthy, here's a quick run-down of why Pro-15 is our probiotic of choice:
**No artificial flavors or colors
**Better absorption
**Easy to swallow and no yucky flavor or odor
**Improved mood and energy levels (THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART)

Like most of you, I am busy and wear many hats throughout the day. I tended to get cranky and short with people toward the end of the day. I also found myself getting tired. That was all BEFORE I started taking Pro-15. They don't just claim to improve mood and energy levels, THEY DO IT!

I can't say enough positive things about this probiotic in particular. Please take a look for yourself and give Pro-15 a try!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment