Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Product Review - Dead Sea Mud Shampoo by Adovia Mineral Skin Care

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


 I wasn't sure how I felt about using a mud shampoo. I sort of thought it might feel gritty or smell funny but Adovia Mineral Skin Care Dead Sea Mud Shampoo proved me wrong on both accounts. I have terribly dry hair and since our youngest was born (8 months ago), my hair has been falling out in clumps and has felt very unhealthy. After the first wash with Adovia Mineral Skin Care Dead Sea Mud Shampoo I could already feel a difference. By the end of the first week, I was in love. I just received the conditioner and can't wait to see how the two products work together. If the shampoo is any indication, you will certainly find this combination in my shower from this day forward! Thank you Adovia Mineral Skin Care for creating this fabulous product and making my hair feel beautiful again!

Here is the Amazon purchase link in case you want to try this one for yourself: http://amzn.to/RqQqFZ

P.S. I'll be reviewing the conditioner in the next few days, stay tuned for more!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment