Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Product Review & Recommendation - Little Addy's Attic

I have in NO way been reimbursed for this post. This product review and recommendation was totally unsolicited and will be completely unexpected for Little Addy's Attic.

Let me start at the beginning. I cloth diaper our little guy who is now 7 months old. He is a happy baby and a fabulous sleeper. He sleeps 12-14 hours and though he wakes to eat he does NOT want his diaper changed. He's much like his mother and prefers to keep his eyes closed until after his morning coffee (well, bottle for him and coffee for me). Of course, he was leaking through even the most expensive diapers. I started using fleece soakers and then learned about the benefits of wool. Unfortunately, we are not in a financial position to pay $50 for a wool soaker and/or $80 for wool pants. I was searching for a local and more reasonable alternative. That's when I found Little Addy's Attic!  (find them yourself on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LittleAddysAttic )

Little Addy's Attic is right here in Wisconsin (Racine to be exact) and they have been making our wool soakers and longies. Since we started buying from Little Addy's Attic, we have had no leaks. We special order items and receive them quickly and they are exactly what we want. They ask for measurements and we have never been disappointed with fit, quality, price, or turn around time.

If you are looking for a great value on a fabulous product, I can highly recommend Little Addy's Attic. But don't take it from me! As you can see in these pictures, this little man is highly satisfied!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment