Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Friday, June 1, 2012

House For Sale: 1417 Hawthorne Avenue Two Rivers, WI 54241

Yes!

You heard right - my house is for sale. I know, I know...I just bought it in November...but I didn't know I'd be getting married quite this soon and my farmer wants us to live with his "girls" on the farm in Branch! So - I know it's sad, because the house is so pretty...

but we are going to be moving after the wedding in August and after all, it's just a house.

So - here's the listing if you know of anyone who is interested. There's not a thing wrong, and I'll cry when it sells, but a girl does some crazy things for the man she loves.

http://www.weichert.com/42741498/

Here are a few things I love most about the house:

*you can hear Lake Michigan
*fabulous neighbors
*fenced in back yard with plenty of room to play - or add a pool/hot tub
*big garage (a mans dream - it's heated with enough amps for a welder & a beam to hoist up an engine)
*large windows and some original stained glass
*original wood work and built in cabinets
*lots of character
*natural light in all rooms, including bathrooms
*happy basement with a large laundry room (we have 2 washers/2 dryers & a freezer and there's room)
*a turret which makes me feel like a princess
*birds eye maple hardwood floors

If Relaxation is something you want more of in your life - this is the home for you! This 4 bedroom 3 bath home is move in ready. A large fenced in yard with a deck is perfect for relaxing or entertaining friends and family. The home is currently being used for a home office and has a library and sitting room as well as family room and a bar/rec room. You won't run out of space and most of the flooring is birds eye maple recently refinished and easy to maintain. Plenty of closet space and lots of natural light make this a dream come true for a busy family! Fridge, dishwasher, microwave, and stove are included - - bring your personal items and you're ready to go. Freshly painted and the roof and siding are also newer so your honey do list just got shorter!

No comments:

Post a Comment