Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 2, 2012

Get Passionate!

Do you ever feel like you are going through the motions? Did you have a dream once but it's written on a cocktail napkin hidden at the bottom of your underwear drawer? Do you stop to think about your passions? Not sure what I mean? Let me explain...

Remember that feeling when you met "the one"? (or the one you thought was the one) Some things that might jog your memory:
-you wanted to spent every waking moment with them
-you couldn't imagine what you would do if they didn't call you back
-every dream included them
-their touch, their kiss...it felt like a million dollars



Take a moment today and think about what you are passionate about. Some of these questions may help you refocus:

**Who do I want to spend my time with?
**Where do I want to be in five years?
**What do I believe in so strongly that my mind is unchangeable?
**How will I make a difference?

Now - here's your call to action - GET PASSIONATE! Get passionate about something and get to it; it will bring you immense joy and great satisfaction and will help guide your course.

And finally...get accountable - share your passion with others. If you'd like, share it with our blog, email me privately, or if you prefer to be more private - write it down...just don't put it in your underwear drawer...look at it often as it will be your roadmap to the future and all that you are meant to be!

May your paths be abundantly filled with lemons, sugar, and sunshine!

~Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment