Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I Want the World To Know - It's Fresh Like Spring!

I've been walking around with a smile on my face and a secret "in my pocket" as they say...and it's official...I can tell the world now and I really want the world to know:

I have been blessed with the opportunity to marry the most amazing man - last Saturday night (at 12 minutes to midnight on the eve of April Fools Day) Mark asked me to marry him - and yes you romantics out there, he got down on one knee to do it!!!

We are planning for a July/August wedding.

For those of you who don't know Mark well, I'll hit on the high points:

-he is incredibly handsome with amazing green twinkly eyes and a smile that lights up a room

-he has a fabulous sense of humor and can make me laugh so hard that I can't catch my breath

-when he walks in a room my heart skips a beat

-when he hold my hand or kisses me, I hear choirs singing

-he works from sun up until the wee hours of the night - he is the hardest working man I know

-he is compassionate with the weak, the young, and the fragile

-he is articulate with his feelings, thoughts, and emotions

-he shares his dreams and encourages mine

I could not imagine my life with him and the thought of being his wife makes me feel like the most important, and prettiest girl in the world. I don't deserve someone this amazing, and I am humbled that he would have me to love honor and cherish until death do us part. God truly has blessed the broken road and it has led me right to Mark A. Otto.

And as for you my friends - may your paths be as abundantly filled with lemons, sugar, and sunshine...as mine have been!!



~Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment