Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bracing Up The Lemon Tree

What a day!
I learned how to create a business page on Facebook (I think): http://www.facebook.com/successwithrelax

I also reactivated my personal Facebook page. I can't exactly explain why I went into hiding for the last month, I just needed some time for myself and my family and I wanted to re-group. I logged back into Facebook as a personal person and then told my friends about my plan to start a business. I was overwhelmed with support as many people came forward to help 'brace up this lemon tree'...and Heaven knows I need the support and encouragement.

Even those who appear the most confident are still afraid on the inside - we are all weak little lemon trees...and thank you to everyone for bracing us up!

Bring on Those Lemons!

No comments:

Post a Comment