Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Green Eggs With Today's Lemons

Good morning! There will be green eggs and ham with today's lemons. To celebrate Dr Suess's Birthday and his passion for reading and teaching children to read, I will be reading The Lorax to a group of four and five year olds at my daughter's school. I think I'm more excited than they are! The Relax office will be closed today to devote my time to my daughter. Tomorrow is also her birthday, so when I close the office door this morning, it is my goal to leave it closed until Saturday. It's a vacation - love it! (I may sneak down to blog about the reading experience or to share with you my thoughts/feelings after the birthday party tomorrow - 20 children under the age of 6...pray for me, please!)

No comments:

Post a Comment