Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Today's Extra Sweet Lemonade

Wow am I excited, humbled, and shaking my head in disbelief...I was published today for a book review I wrote: http://ezinearticles.com/?This-Boss-Loves-BossyPants!&id=6921339

Thank you to my friends and family for your encouragement - I really just submitted the book review to sort see how it all works and had absolutely no intention of being published with my first article. It felt so good to get that email that my work was accepted though - wow!

Even sweeter though - was the company I had the pleasure of keeping this evening. I've been taking class at Lakeshore Technical College and met and spent some time with an amazing group of people. When you feel as lemon-y as it gets, surrounding yourself with positive and amazing people is really a way to turn that lemon into some fabulous extra sweet lemonade!

Lemon on the inside, but tonight I'm feeling like a shiny, yellow, brilliant star!

No comments:

Post a Comment