Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 29, 2012

If you like to shop and love a good deal!

I've been asked several times during the last few days about where I shop - this girl is flattered and humbled, and happy to share the wealth. I like to shop and love a good deal, and I hardly ever go out of town and yet my closets and drawers are filled with great finds. I'll tell you some of my favorite shops and a story about each.

The Honey Pot (Candles, Gifts, Books, Decorations & More) -  https://www.shopthehoneypot.com/ This is a happy store with great customer service and fabulously happy merchandise. I just stopped for an hour and they serve coffee which is heavenly, but I also bought artwork for my office and a Yankee candle. A bag full of happiness for around $50 - AND the staff is fabulous! You'll find the lovely owner, Cindy, right there brewing coffee, stocking shelves, and helping customers. They even have a selection of chocolate and a room filled with high quality children's toys and baby shower gifts.

Schroeder's Department Store - Coffee and Clothing all under one roof - Check out Schroeder's Department store http://www.shopschroeders.com/ and Red Bank Coffee shop (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Red-Bank-Coffeehouse/77840062423) You'll find me here most mornings enjoying a latte', a bagel, and some great local company. I've also found some amazing Keen shoes, scarves, jewelry, blouses, and outfits - they have fabulous men's and women's clothing!

Molly's Closet - Tracy Ruether owns a shop in downtown Two Rivers called Molly's Closet. You can stop there and find D&B bags with the tags on, a lovely floral Kate Spade bag, jewelry, clothes and more! She had clothes for slender bodies and clothes for curvy bodies. I leave there with 3-4 bags each trip and spend no more than $100. Last time I found jewelry, a swimsuit, shoes, and some fun spring tops. If you prefer cleaning out your closet to shopping, this is also the place for you as you can bring in items to sell on consignment. Here's the scoop on her business: 1810 Washington St. Two Rivers, WI 54241 920-793-1415.

These are three of my most favorite local stores - if you'd like additional information about shopping local, let me know. I could write a separate blog about Door County and the fabulous culture and opportunities that area offers to shoppers too!

May your paths be abundantly filled with lemons, sugar, and sunshine!

~Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment