Skip to main content

An Aesthetically Pleasing Lemon

This lemon just may become more aesthetically pleasing...

Tomorrow is my first day as the Office Manager/Administrator at Youthful Endeavors located at 304 N. Rapids Road in Manitowoc, WI 54220. To find out more about what Youthful Endeavors offers, check out their website: www.youthfulendeavors.com or call: 920.683.1800

The Youthful Endeavors mantra is "We Complement Your Internal Beauty" and they offer free consultations with their surgeon and aestheticians.

Seeing this is the week before our wedding, I may not have time to post much about the new job...but as time goes on, I'm sure you'll hear more. Thank you as always for your support. I do plan to continue with Relax Consulting as well as my board position with the Walk to End Alzheimers and Women in Management Inc.

Life's a juggling act, and the more balls you juggle, the better the show!

May your paths be abundantly filled with lemons, sugar, sunshine and an aesthetically pleasing view of all things!


~Crystal

Comments

  1. What a wonderful first day of work! I had many great experiences, learned a lot, and had an opportunity to work with some amazing people! No complaints here!

    In addition, I was able to experience an aesthetic procedure first hand. (Mark says he doesn't want to know if I get anything done....so if you are going to be reading further, please do so confidentially)

    This evening I received several Botox injections to reduce the lines in my forehead. Results can appear in as little as three days and maximum results appear in seven days. I can honestly say that it didn't hurt at all and I walked out of the office looking fine - in fact I headed to the grocery store and there was no sign that anything had been done.

    So - now it's official....I am getting younger (or at least appearing that way)

    ~Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Can Speak Your Mind, But Not On My Time?

Today's post title is inspired by the fabulous song that is likely going through your head right now "I still belong, don't get me wrong, you can speak your mind but not on my time...you can live your life, but this is my life..."etc... The topic however is inspired by a dear friend who recently said to me "why is it so hard for people to be real and have a conversation about things they disagree with?" I've been thinking about that queestion and the conversation that it inspired - what she was really talking about is feedback. Why is it so difficult to tell someone that you'd like them to do something differently? We beat around the bush, and sometimes never say what's on our mind. Isn't this really the rooot cause of relationship problems? The cause of dating mis-haps, family arguements, and the underlying issue that often results in anger and fighting? Before you answer, let me toss out some scenarios: 1) You're dating someone ...

Natural Remedies for Depression ?

Have you had those moments when you weren't feeling quite like yourself? Those negative thoughts were creeping in? clouding your judgment? making every day chores seem like amazing feats of heroism? If you've never felt like that - good for you! I on the other hand struggle with life's ups and downs. From depression during my divorce to post-partum depression, etc... I tend to be a very happy and optimistic person, but the flip side of that coin brings those days when staying in bed is more alluring than hopping in the shower and going through the motions of the day. There are some fabulous medications on the market today, and seeking the help of a healthcare professional is always a great idea. Sometimes I'm not feeling depressed, but I fear I'm headed there. I don't particularly care for some of the side effects of medications I have been on in the past, and a natural remedy can sometimes give me just the kick in the pants that I need to 'get happy...

May 7th WOW! Blog Tour - "The Pinochet Plot" by David Myles Robinson

David Myles Robinson's WOW! WOMEN ON WRITING TOUR OF The Pinochet Plot Tour Begins May 7th ! I'd like to schedule a fair amount of reviews to help lay the groundwork for a successful book launch and book tour. Can I count on your participation? Please email crystal@wow-womenonwriting.com or crystaljotto@gmail.com and let me know the following: 1) what date works best for you (dates between 5/7-6/7)? 2) what email address can I send your e-copy to? 3) what is the URL for the blog you'll be posting your review on? Here's some additional information to help you make your decision about participation. ABOUT THE BOOK: The brutal CIA-backed Chilean dictator, Augusto Pinochet, was known to have political opponents assassinated, but when a young Will Muñoz found his father murdered in the study of their Santa Fe home, he had no idea it might have been the work of a Pinochet assassin. Thirty years later, when reading his mother’s sui...