Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 5, 2012

An Aesthetically Pleasing Lemon

This lemon just may become more aesthetically pleasing...

Tomorrow is my first day as the Office Manager/Administrator at Youthful Endeavors located at 304 N. Rapids Road in Manitowoc, WI 54220. To find out more about what Youthful Endeavors offers, check out their website: www.youthfulendeavors.com or call: 920.683.1800

The Youthful Endeavors mantra is "We Complement Your Internal Beauty" and they offer free consultations with their surgeon and aestheticians.

Seeing this is the week before our wedding, I may not have time to post much about the new job...but as time goes on, I'm sure you'll hear more. Thank you as always for your support. I do plan to continue with Relax Consulting as well as my board position with the Walk to End Alzheimers and Women in Management Inc.

Life's a juggling act, and the more balls you juggle, the better the show!

May your paths be abundantly filled with lemons, sugar, sunshine and an aesthetically pleasing view of all things!


~Crystal

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful first day of work! I had many great experiences, learned a lot, and had an opportunity to work with some amazing people! No complaints here!

    In addition, I was able to experience an aesthetic procedure first hand. (Mark says he doesn't want to know if I get anything done....so if you are going to be reading further, please do so confidentially)

    This evening I received several Botox injections to reduce the lines in my forehead. Results can appear in as little as three days and maximum results appear in seven days. I can honestly say that it didn't hurt at all and I walked out of the office looking fine - in fact I headed to the grocery store and there was no sign that anything had been done.

    So - now it's official....I am getting younger (or at least appearing that way)

    ~Crystal

    ReplyDelete