Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Deep Thoughts About Burger King's New Satisfries

Is it too good to be true? Is it just another cardboard tasting product inedible unless covered in ketchup?

Well...I got the hankering for a Whopper with cheese today. This happens every few months (and NO, I'm not pregnant - hubby already asked). We went through the drive through at Burger King and the kids were asking for some fries. I personally have always disliked Burger King French Fries so when I saw the photo of the Satisfries I thought oh heck...they can't be any worse than the other ones, right?

I ordered my Whopper and then a small fry for the kiddos. 40% less fat 30% fewer calories...I felt pretty good about this decision and since the kiddos are 5 and 6 I didn't feel the need to explain anything. I can't even say for sure they've had the regular BK fries so no harm no foul.

Before passing the fries to the kiddos, I snagged two for myself. All I can say is WOW! WOWZA! and WE HAVE A WINNER! How is it BK has failed to make decent fries for the last 20+ years but now they finally get it right? I am truly impressed! Until today, I thought Culvers had the best fries in town, but these newfangled Satisfries are creeping up in my own personal taste test.

WAY TO GO BURGER KING!! I'll be back sooner than later to indulge in these scrumptious satisfries.

Two thumbs up from this happy customer!

Hugs,
~Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment