Skip to main content

Product Review - Britax B-Agile Double Stroller

Serious shout out to Britax!!! I've logged 25miles this week on my B Agile double stroller. This isn't a city walk either...its opening and closing the stroller with one hand, getting 2 babies to sleep, jogging on grass, rocky hills, and country roads. Every mile was a joy and it wouldn't have been with any other stroller!!!

I was hesitant when we first decided this would be our stroller. We have several double strollers and I was unhappy with one one thing or another with each one. We needed something lightweight that could easily fit in our vehicle, carry both children comfortably (meaning at the beginning it had to work for 8lbs as well as 32lbs), fit easily in and out of doors at church, grocery store, swimming pool, school, etc...and then there's the terrain issue. We live on 150 acres of grass, gravel, and even mud. I needed something that would really adapt to our lives. The Britax B-Agile met all our criteria but I knew it would be a stretch on our budget. 

This stroller was truly worth every single penny. It is so lightweight I can open and close it with one hand (which I often do because I'm holding our daughter). It goes everywhere - from the swimming pool to the rolling hills of our farm. The children are super comfortable and my daughter enjoys riding in her carseat or in the main part of the stroller - and either way I know she's safe!

***I was not reimbursed for this review, and I paid full price for this product. 

Comments

  1. Thank you Crystal for the information, and this very helpful for me. I know more about Britax B Agile

    MarathonClicktight

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Can Speak Your Mind, But Not On My Time?

Today's post title is inspired by the fabulous song that is likely going through your head right now "I still belong, don't get me wrong, you can speak your mind but not on my time...you can live your life, but this is my life..."etc... The topic however is inspired by a dear friend who recently said to me "why is it so hard for people to be real and have a conversation about things they disagree with?" I've been thinking about that queestion and the conversation that it inspired - what she was really talking about is feedback. Why is it so difficult to tell someone that you'd like them to do something differently? We beat around the bush, and sometimes never say what's on our mind. Isn't this really the rooot cause of relationship problems? The cause of dating mis-haps, family arguements, and the underlying issue that often results in anger and fighting? Before you answer, let me toss out some scenarios: 1) You're dating someone ...

Natural Remedies for Depression ?

Have you had those moments when you weren't feeling quite like yourself? Those negative thoughts were creeping in? clouding your judgment? making every day chores seem like amazing feats of heroism? If you've never felt like that - good for you! I on the other hand struggle with life's ups and downs. From depression during my divorce to post-partum depression, etc... I tend to be a very happy and optimistic person, but the flip side of that coin brings those days when staying in bed is more alluring than hopping in the shower and going through the motions of the day. There are some fabulous medications on the market today, and seeking the help of a healthcare professional is always a great idea. Sometimes I'm not feeling depressed, but I fear I'm headed there. I don't particularly care for some of the side effects of medications I have been on in the past, and a natural remedy can sometimes give me just the kick in the pants that I need to 'get happy...

May 7th WOW! Blog Tour - "The Pinochet Plot" by David Myles Robinson

David Myles Robinson's WOW! WOMEN ON WRITING TOUR OF The Pinochet Plot Tour Begins May 7th ! I'd like to schedule a fair amount of reviews to help lay the groundwork for a successful book launch and book tour. Can I count on your participation? Please email crystal@wow-womenonwriting.com or crystaljotto@gmail.com and let me know the following: 1) what date works best for you (dates between 5/7-6/7)? 2) what email address can I send your e-copy to? 3) what is the URL for the blog you'll be posting your review on? Here's some additional information to help you make your decision about participation. ABOUT THE BOOK: The brutal CIA-backed Chilean dictator, Augusto Pinochet, was known to have political opponents assassinated, but when a young Will Muñoz found his father murdered in the study of their Santa Fe home, he had no idea it might have been the work of a Pinochet assassin. Thirty years later, when reading his mother’s sui...