Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Product Review - Britax B-Agile Double Stroller

Serious shout out to Britax!!! I've logged 25miles this week on my B Agile double stroller. This isn't a city walk either...its opening and closing the stroller with one hand, getting 2 babies to sleep, jogging on grass, rocky hills, and country roads. Every mile was a joy and it wouldn't have been with any other stroller!!!

I was hesitant when we first decided this would be our stroller. We have several double strollers and I was unhappy with one one thing or another with each one. We needed something lightweight that could easily fit in our vehicle, carry both children comfortably (meaning at the beginning it had to work for 8lbs as well as 32lbs), fit easily in and out of doors at church, grocery store, swimming pool, school, etc...and then there's the terrain issue. We live on 150 acres of grass, gravel, and even mud. I needed something that would really adapt to our lives. The Britax B-Agile met all our criteria but I knew it would be a stretch on our budget. 

This stroller was truly worth every single penny. It is so lightweight I can open and close it with one hand (which I often do because I'm holding our daughter). It goes everywhere - from the swimming pool to the rolling hills of our farm. The children are super comfortable and my daughter enjoys riding in her carseat or in the main part of the stroller - and either way I know she's safe!

***I was not reimbursed for this review, and I paid full price for this product. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Crystal for the information, and this very helpful for me. I know more about Britax B Agile

    MarathonClicktight

    ReplyDelete