Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 28, 2016

Skin2Spirit Lipstick Review - 5 Stars!






I'm kind of particular when it comes to lipstick. I like the feeling of a creamy lipstick that is easy to apply and it's irritating when you have to apply a chapstick first to get that silky smooth application feeling. This particular lipstick goes on creamy smooth and the color lasts quite a long time. I'm an avid coffee drinker so lots of lipsticks will eventually end up on my cup instead of my lips. This one doesn't transfer very easily - there's still a bit on the cup, but the color on my lips still looks fabulous. There's no perfumey smell or odd flavor - and I'm happy with the ingredients list. Impressive product. I would purchase again.
#Skin2SpiritLipstick


https://www.amazon.com/Botanical-Lipstick-BERRY-RED-Moisturizing/dp/B01MDJFNSL?keywords=natural+lipstick+lip+stick+organic+color+lips+moisturizing




No comments:

Post a Comment