Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

CiPU Spacious and Beautiful Diaper Bag!!!!





Before I tell you what I love about this diaper bag, I need to first explain who we are so you can understand some of the quirks of this review. I'm a busy mom of 4 (9,8,3,1) with a business and several part time jobs including taking care of my 4 month old niece and my friend's 1 year old. When I go somewhere, it's super important that I'm organized and have everything I need. Grocery shopping with 6 children (3 in cloth diapers) can be a simple task if you are prepared. It can also be a huge nightmare if you can't find something or have neglected to bring it along. This particular diaper bag offers a lot of features, plenty of room, a surface that easily wipes clean, and it comes with hooks so you don't take up valuable room in the cart or stroller (ie: you don't have your diaper bag IN the cart, it's hanging OFF of it - so it's easily accessible). There's a special compartment at the bottom of the diaper bag that is large enough to hold one or some of the following: mom's wallet, a few diapers, some burp rags, or a receiving blanket. There are plenty of different strap options too - so you can use it as a cross body bag if you are babywearing or have your hands full. It doesn't "scream" diaper bag - so if you want to use it as a purse or laptop bag you could easily do that as well. The pink lining is very sophisticated and luxurious!




I recently traveled out of town and was impressed that I was able to fit 3 days worth of cloth diapers in this diaper bag. It's great when a bag is this well thought out. Instead of packing 2 smaller bags when we go on an outing, I can just pack the CiPU bag and know I have everything we need for ALL the children! This set comes beautifully packaged in a pink bag with a cute little book/card - so if you're looking for a nice diaper bag to give as a gift, this could be direct shipped to someone and they'd know it was chosen with care!

http://www.amztk.com/diaper-bag


#CiPU

1 comment:

  1. Just received my cheque for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can make by taking paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself getting paid $500 for filling paid surveys to set the record straight once and for all.

    ReplyDelete