Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Product Review: Adovia Facial Lift and Firm Serum with Dead Sea Minerals and Vitamin C



Review: Adovia Facial Lift and Firm Serum with Dead Sea Minerals and Vitamin C

My thoughts: I’ve been quite happy with all the Adovia products I’ve tried. The Facial Lift and Firm Serum is no different. It glides on smooth, has a pleasant scent, makes my skin feel soft and radiant, and whether worn with or without makeup, it offers a nice finish. Adovia has a great skin care line comparable with many expensive lines but without the $100+ per bottle price tag. Great value for a great product!

Product Information from Adovia:
- Achieve An Instant Lift and Anti Aging Effects on Your Skin
- Delivers Anti Wrinkle Results Over Time
- Vitamin C - Also Contains a High Concentration of Vitamin C for Anti Wrinkle Antioxidant Skin Protection
- Dead Sea Salt - Formulated with a High Concentration of Dead Sea Minerals and Salt - 21 Minerals Essential for Skin Health and Beauty
Non-Oily Moisturizer Delivers Deep Hydration and Nutrient Absorbtion


Hashtag: #serum

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment