Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Product Review: BabyLuxe Jersey Knit Sheet for Portable Crib/Pack'N Play





My thoughts:  What mom doesn't love products that are designed to make their lives easier? I know I do, so when I was given the chance to review a BabyLuxe Portable crib/ pack 'n play sheet, I immediately knew it would be a product I would come to love.


When I received the product, the package did not look as advertised picture above, but was instead in a blue package that said "Especially for Baby."

I have always loved the softness of cotton, but hated how cotton shrinks. These sheets are made with 100% cotton and sized for shrinkage. Meaning that you can wash and dry them, over and over and they will never shrink. I love this feature, since I tend to wash my sheets on a weekly basis. After trying a few sheets before in my portable play yard, I have been disappointed with the fit. Instead of fitting well and staying on, previous sheets would slip and end up wrapped around my baby. BabyLuxe sheets have one of a kind, patented extra deep sides to prevent the sheet from slipping, which allowed me to feel safe knowing my daughter was protected. Practically the only thing that I hated about this sheet was that it was white and not in a prettier color.

Overall, I have been very pleased with my BabyLuxe portable play yard sheet and recommend them as the perfect find for baby shower gifts.

Product Information:  Our 100% Cotton Jersey Knit Sheet for Portable Crib/ Pack'N Play is convenient and comfortable. The patented extra-deep sides prevent the sheet from slipping off. The size has been adjusted to allow for shrinkage. Dimensions: 30" x 40". Washer and Dryer friendly


Hashtag: #BabyLuxeJerseyKnitSheetforPortableCribPackNPlay

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment