Skip to main content

5 Star Product Review: KAFFÉ Vitamin C Concentrated Serum





Please enjoy this product review for: KAFFÉ Vitamin C Concentrated Serum

This concentrated serum really goes a long way. You won't use very much but that's all it takes to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles and diminish the look of pores. It dries quickly and leaves skin with almost a powdery finish. It's non greasy and comes in a lovely bottle. You won't be disappointed in the results - after just 2 weeks use, I feel as though I look years younger. Works great on it's own or paired with other Kaffe' Cosmetic items. I have worn it with or without makeup and can tell you that you'll use less concealer/foundation because of this great serum.

I received this product at a reduced rate in exchange for my honest review.


https://www.kaffecosmetics.com/…/copy-of-vitamin-c-concentr…

‪#‎KaffeCosmetics‬



Comments

  1. Thank you for your thorough review of the KAFFÉ Vitamin C Concentrated Serum. It's encouraging to hear how it has helped improve your skin's hydration and texture. For those dealing with persistent acne scars, combining quality skincare products with professional acne scar removal treatments can yield even more significant results. Specialized treatments can effectively address deeper scarring, complementing your skincare routine for a smoother, more radiant complexion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a solid Vitamin C serum! I love when products actually deliver on smoothing fine lines. I’ve been pairing mine with Cosrx Snail Mucin lately—it adds that extra hydration and helps the vitamin C work even better. Have you tried layering it with a hydrating serum yet?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Can Speak Your Mind, But Not On My Time?

Today's post title is inspired by the fabulous song that is likely going through your head right now "I still belong, don't get me wrong, you can speak your mind but not on my time...you can live your life, but this is my life..."etc... The topic however is inspired by a dear friend who recently said to me "why is it so hard for people to be real and have a conversation about things they disagree with?" I've been thinking about that queestion and the conversation that it inspired - what she was really talking about is feedback. Why is it so difficult to tell someone that you'd like them to do something differently? We beat around the bush, and sometimes never say what's on our mind. Isn't this really the rooot cause of relationship problems? The cause of dating mis-haps, family arguements, and the underlying issue that often results in anger and fighting? Before you answer, let me toss out some scenarios: 1) You're dating someone ...

Natural Remedies for Depression ?

Have you had those moments when you weren't feeling quite like yourself? Those negative thoughts were creeping in? clouding your judgment? making every day chores seem like amazing feats of heroism? If you've never felt like that - good for you! I on the other hand struggle with life's ups and downs. From depression during my divorce to post-partum depression, etc... I tend to be a very happy and optimistic person, but the flip side of that coin brings those days when staying in bed is more alluring than hopping in the shower and going through the motions of the day. There are some fabulous medications on the market today, and seeking the help of a healthcare professional is always a great idea. Sometimes I'm not feeling depressed, but I fear I'm headed there. I don't particularly care for some of the side effects of medications I have been on in the past, and a natural remedy can sometimes give me just the kick in the pants that I need to 'get happy...

May 7th WOW! Blog Tour - "The Pinochet Plot" by David Myles Robinson

David Myles Robinson's WOW! WOMEN ON WRITING TOUR OF The Pinochet Plot Tour Begins May 7th ! I'd like to schedule a fair amount of reviews to help lay the groundwork for a successful book launch and book tour. Can I count on your participation? Please email crystal@wow-womenonwriting.com or crystaljotto@gmail.com and let me know the following: 1) what date works best for you (dates between 5/7-6/7)? 2) what email address can I send your e-copy to? 3) what is the URL for the blog you'll be posting your review on? Here's some additional information to help you make your decision about participation. ABOUT THE BOOK: The brutal CIA-backed Chilean dictator, Augusto Pinochet, was known to have political opponents assassinated, but when a young Will Muñoz found his father murdered in the study of their Santa Fe home, he had no idea it might have been the work of a Pinochet assassin. Thirty years later, when reading his mother’s sui...