Skip to main content

Salbakos Fine Italian Silk and Combed Turkish Cotton Bath Towels, Incredibly Soft, Absorbent, Super Luxury, Eco-friendly 30"x60", 625gsm (Set of 2, Frey)





Please enjoy this review from: Salbakos Fine Italian Silk and Combed Turkish Cotton Bath Towels, Incredibly Soft, Absorbent, Super Luxury, Eco-friendly 30"x60", 625gsm (Set of 2, Frey)

Some towels feel great at the store and then after a few uses, they are just like the cheapest towels from the discount store. These Salbakos Fine Italian Silk towels are different. They are fluffy right out of the package and still after repeated use and laundering they are just as fluffy (almost moreso). I found it took 2 washes to really get them to their point of maximum absorbency, but after that you'll want to use these towels for each and every bath/shower. They absorb well, wash well, and they dry quickly even though they are thick and luxurious. As you can see from my video, the brand new one and the well used one are both very nice quality. This is a towel you will have around and be happy with for a long time.


I received this product at a reduced price for my honest and unbiased feedback.


http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H2KCBES

‪#‎salbakostowels‬

Comments

  1. Wrapping yourself in luxury towels after a bath is pure comfort. Spaces offers premium towels that are soft to touch and highly absorbent. They’re long-lasting and add elegance to your bathroom essentials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Premium cotton towel packs are such a great investment for any home. The softness, absorbency, and long-lasting quality make a noticeable difference. I love how they stay plush wash after wash, giving my bathroom a fresh, hotel-like feel every day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You Can Speak Your Mind, But Not On My Time?

Today's post title is inspired by the fabulous song that is likely going through your head right now "I still belong, don't get me wrong, you can speak your mind but not on my time...you can live your life, but this is my life..."etc... The topic however is inspired by a dear friend who recently said to me "why is it so hard for people to be real and have a conversation about things they disagree with?" I've been thinking about that queestion and the conversation that it inspired - what she was really talking about is feedback. Why is it so difficult to tell someone that you'd like them to do something differently? We beat around the bush, and sometimes never say what's on our mind. Isn't this really the rooot cause of relationship problems? The cause of dating mis-haps, family arguements, and the underlying issue that often results in anger and fighting? Before you answer, let me toss out some scenarios: 1) You're dating someone ...

Natural Remedies for Depression ?

Have you had those moments when you weren't feeling quite like yourself? Those negative thoughts were creeping in? clouding your judgment? making every day chores seem like amazing feats of heroism? If you've never felt like that - good for you! I on the other hand struggle with life's ups and downs. From depression during my divorce to post-partum depression, etc... I tend to be a very happy and optimistic person, but the flip side of that coin brings those days when staying in bed is more alluring than hopping in the shower and going through the motions of the day. There are some fabulous medications on the market today, and seeking the help of a healthcare professional is always a great idea. Sometimes I'm not feeling depressed, but I fear I'm headed there. I don't particularly care for some of the side effects of medications I have been on in the past, and a natural remedy can sometimes give me just the kick in the pants that I need to 'get happy...

May 7th WOW! Blog Tour - "The Pinochet Plot" by David Myles Robinson

David Myles Robinson's WOW! WOMEN ON WRITING TOUR OF The Pinochet Plot Tour Begins May 7th ! I'd like to schedule a fair amount of reviews to help lay the groundwork for a successful book launch and book tour. Can I count on your participation? Please email crystal@wow-womenonwriting.com or crystaljotto@gmail.com and let me know the following: 1) what date works best for you (dates between 5/7-6/7)? 2) what email address can I send your e-copy to? 3) what is the URL for the blog you'll be posting your review on? Here's some additional information to help you make your decision about participation. ABOUT THE BOOK: The brutal CIA-backed Chilean dictator, Augusto Pinochet, was known to have political opponents assassinated, but when a young Will Muñoz found his father murdered in the study of their Santa Fe home, he had no idea it might have been the work of a Pinochet assassin. Thirty years later, when reading his mother’s sui...