Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Cherish - Baby Multi-Purpose Diaper Bag ; Review







I'm excited to report that after using this diaper bag for several weeks, it has exceeded my expectations. It's canvas and my fear was it would show dirt easily. This is not the case. It'a held up quite nicely to every day use. It's been thrown on the floor of the minivan and stepped on by toddlers. It's been hanging off my pinky while balancing 2 toddlers and an infant in a carseat. It's been to church, the grocery store, grandma's house, and everywhere in between. This isn't a super huge diaper bag and since there are days we cloth diaper 3 children, I can say this would not be a good fit for a "gone from home" day for us. However, it's great for a 2-4 hour adventure, trip to the store, etc... Ultimately, it's perfect for every day chasing around, errands, picking kids up from school, etc...

I really appreciate the fact it doesn't look like a traditional diaper bag. I don't feel silly if I happen to run errands by myself. This could totally double as a pool bag, large purse, or even a laptop case. I love that there are so many pockets and another nice feature are the little feet on the bottom that keep the bottom of the bag from actually resting on the floor. Super value and I love the look!!


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D8K3HJE


#CherishBags


No comments:

Post a Comment