Skip to main content

Cherish - Baby Multi-Purpose Diaper Bag ; Review







I'm excited to report that after using this diaper bag for several weeks, it has exceeded my expectations. It's canvas and my fear was it would show dirt easily. This is not the case. It'a held up quite nicely to every day use. It's been thrown on the floor of the minivan and stepped on by toddlers. It's been hanging off my pinky while balancing 2 toddlers and an infant in a carseat. It's been to church, the grocery store, grandma's house, and everywhere in between. This isn't a super huge diaper bag and since there are days we cloth diaper 3 children, I can say this would not be a good fit for a "gone from home" day for us. However, it's great for a 2-4 hour adventure, trip to the store, etc... Ultimately, it's perfect for every day chasing around, errands, picking kids up from school, etc...

I really appreciate the fact it doesn't look like a traditional diaper bag. I don't feel silly if I happen to run errands by myself. This could totally double as a pool bag, large purse, or even a laptop case. I love that there are so many pockets and another nice feature are the little feet on the bottom that keep the bottom of the bag from actually resting on the floor. Super value and I love the look!!


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D8K3HJE


#CherishBags


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Can Speak Your Mind, But Not On My Time?

Today's post title is inspired by the fabulous song that is likely going through your head right now "I still belong, don't get me wrong, you can speak your mind but not on my time...you can live your life, but this is my life..."etc... The topic however is inspired by a dear friend who recently said to me "why is it so hard for people to be real and have a conversation about things they disagree with?" I've been thinking about that queestion and the conversation that it inspired - what she was really talking about is feedback. Why is it so difficult to tell someone that you'd like them to do something differently? We beat around the bush, and sometimes never say what's on our mind. Isn't this really the rooot cause of relationship problems? The cause of dating mis-haps, family arguements, and the underlying issue that often results in anger and fighting? Before you answer, let me toss out some scenarios: 1) You're dating someone ...

Natural Remedies for Depression ?

Have you had those moments when you weren't feeling quite like yourself? Those negative thoughts were creeping in? clouding your judgment? making every day chores seem like amazing feats of heroism? If you've never felt like that - good for you! I on the other hand struggle with life's ups and downs. From depression during my divorce to post-partum depression, etc... I tend to be a very happy and optimistic person, but the flip side of that coin brings those days when staying in bed is more alluring than hopping in the shower and going through the motions of the day. There are some fabulous medications on the market today, and seeking the help of a healthcare professional is always a great idea. Sometimes I'm not feeling depressed, but I fear I'm headed there. I don't particularly care for some of the side effects of medications I have been on in the past, and a natural remedy can sometimes give me just the kick in the pants that I need to 'get happy...

May 7th WOW! Blog Tour - "The Pinochet Plot" by David Myles Robinson

David Myles Robinson's WOW! WOMEN ON WRITING TOUR OF The Pinochet Plot Tour Begins May 7th ! I'd like to schedule a fair amount of reviews to help lay the groundwork for a successful book launch and book tour. Can I count on your participation? Please email crystal@wow-womenonwriting.com or crystaljotto@gmail.com and let me know the following: 1) what date works best for you (dates between 5/7-6/7)? 2) what email address can I send your e-copy to? 3) what is the URL for the blog you'll be posting your review on? Here's some additional information to help you make your decision about participation. ABOUT THE BOOK: The brutal CIA-backed Chilean dictator, Augusto Pinochet, was known to have political opponents assassinated, but when a young Will Muñoz found his father murdered in the study of their Santa Fe home, he had no idea it might have been the work of a Pinochet assassin. Thirty years later, when reading his mother’s sui...