Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Guest Post Part III: Dear Friend Who I Admire

Today's guest post is written by  friend of the woman who submitted the letter to her soon to be ex-husband, and his mistress, in light of his cheating (originally discussed in "Crawling Out of the Dark".


Dear Friend,

You are so strong. I know you don't feel very strong right now, but you are. You could have handled this situation in so many different ways. Instead, you confronted the situation head on with your head held high. You didn't crawl into a bottle. You didn't run to the arms of another. You continue to be a wonderful mother and friend, you continue to work hard helping others and enjoying life to the fullest. 

I wish I could do something to ease your pain. I wish I could do something to help you see none of this is your fault. You are beautiful inside and out. Your husband's wandering eye has nothing to do with you. He is broken; you are not.

Soon enough that sparkle in your eyes will return. The confidence in your stride will be back. You'll move on and realize this was indeed a bad dream. In the meantime, I'm here for you. Days you aren't feeling amazing and beautiful, call me...I'll remind you. 

Love,
~Your Friend




No comments:

Post a Comment