Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Booty Fresh Does What It Says...Product Review (4 Stars)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I was really surprised, but I can tell you that Booty Fresh does exactly what it says it will do. I wasn't a big fan of spraying and waiting for it to dry...and the bottle clogged easily (I think I should have maybe laid down to spray at a better angle), but I'm a busy mom of three and I don't have much extra time. This wasn't the most convenient product to use, however it really took care of that "not so fresh" feeling. I would recommend this product to others. Booty Fresh kept me feeling fresh and smelling fabulous all day! (it seems weird at first, but think of it as deodorant for your southern region).

Amazon Link: http://amzn.to/1n1ca48

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment