Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Thanks YET AGAIN Insta Natural! Loving The Eye Cream!!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


You can use this eye cream with or without other Insta Natural products, but I highly recommend their moisturizer as well as their Emu Oil - the emu oil is great for your hair and pairing the moisturizer along with the eye cream for dark circles ensures your face will be looking brighter and years younger! My husband is 5 years younger than me, and no one would guess it. I use my Insta Natural products twice daily and they feel amazing on my skin and also help ensure a youthful glow! We have an 8 month old, so I don't get a great night sleep and the eye cream lessens the dark circles and smooths out the wrinkles. Thanks Insta Natural Eye Cream!!!

Buy your own on Amazon! http://www.instanatural.com/eyegel/


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment