Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 9, 2014

Product Review: Organic Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask


Product Review: Organic Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

My thoughts:
I don't always take the time to care for my skin like I should. I'm a busy mom of 3 and spend most of my "spare time" (if you can call it that), taking care of everyone else. This means I am somewhat disappointed when I look in the mirror and my skin is dull, lifeless, and looking older than I'd like. The Pure & Essential Minerals Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask made it possible for me to pamper myself a bit and turn back the hands of time. My skin looks more vibrant and youthful and everything from the scent of the treatment to the texture helped me feel pampered and relaxed. The 5-10 minutes each week is definitely worth it and the mask is a great value (the 6oz container goes a long way)!

Details about the product (from the manufacturer):

DEAD SEA MUD HAS BEEN RENOWNED FOR CENTURIES AS A NATURAL BEAUTY REMEDY! - Dead Sea Mud contains more than 21 skin-reviving minerals including magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium. These essential minerals are present in our bodies, but are lost as we get older. These minerals are known to treat, detoxify, and cleanse our skin, to keep it looking young and refreshed

THE BENEFITS OF THIS MUD MASK ARE COUNTLESS! Anti-aging properties tighten pores promoting young, healthy natural skin. Rich Dead Sea minerals clean, heal, soften and revitalize your skin for an all-day glow. Organic essential oils moisturize and hydrate your skin, helping to reduce wrinkles

• WE USE ONLY THE PUREST INGREDIENTS - Why compromise your health with products that contain chemicals? Our Dead Sea Mud Mask contains only 100% pure, natural and certified organic ingredients - free of sulfates, phosphates and parabens. cruelty free, vegan certified


Amazon Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C8YCFU4/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Hashtag: #deadseamudmask
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment