Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Product Review: Maca Raw Energy Healthy Supplement Capsules by Elite Gold Solutions

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



My thoughts:  Well…not sure the Maca improved my reproductive health as we aren’t quite pregnant yet, and we didn’t really have a libido issue to begin with. Before you ask “why did you take it then” let me tell you a little bit about being the mother of a newborn, a dairy farmer, a writer, the mother of two older children (6 and 7) and the caretaker for a mother in law living in your home. As you guessed it…I’m so tired I can sleep standing up in line at the grocery store. I took the Maca to help me get up and go with my life (not that I’d complain about a little more get up and go in the bedroom too, but let’s spare my mother from having to read about that). The Maca Raw Energy Healthy Supplement Capsules by Elite GoldSolutions  gave me the extra pep I needed to make it through the day with enough energy to spare. Great product and I felt great knowing it was all natural!

Product Information as Advertised:
DISCOVER THE SECRET TO BOOST ENERGY, SEXUAL VIGOR, AND VITALITY FROM AN ANCIENT INCAN SUPERFOOD?

Introducing the #1 Best-selling MACA Pure Energy and Sexual Health Balance In Easy-To-Take Capsules! 

Maca is grown in the heart of Peru at the high elevation of the beautiful Andes Mountains. The natural plant grows in many different varieties, producing a range of colors and active ingredients, some of which create varying effects in the body. Indigenous Peruvians have used Maca for centuries as a food source, as well as for increasing stamina and energy*.

Top Maca Benefits So You Can Enjoy:

•-> A powerful 100% all-natural stamina booster*
•-> A stress-soothing adaptogen*
•-> A libido enhancer*
•-> A helpful tool for balancing hormones*
•-> A support for male and female reproductive health*
•-> An incredible exhaustion busting herb*
•-> Promotes optimal health and vitality*

Simply break open the capsules and your maca can easily be mixed into almost all your favorite foods! smoothies, shakes, energy bars, yogurt, desserts, baked goods, and juices for a flavorful healthy boost any time of the day!

The Elite Gold Advantage:
- Peruvian Pure Superior Formula
- Maca Gold is independently certified to guarantee potency.
Made in USA, GMP Certified - Highest Quality Standards Worldwide

Try it now, experience ENHANCED ENERGY & DRIVE or your Money Back, 100% Guaranteed!

Feel the Difference Daily So You Can NATURALLY PERFORM AT YOUR PEAK*!
What are you waiting for? Try it yourself


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment