Skip to main content

Product Review: Maca Raw Energy Healthy Supplement Capsules by Elite Gold Solutions

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



My thoughts:  Well…not sure the Maca improved my reproductive health as we aren’t quite pregnant yet, and we didn’t really have a libido issue to begin with. Before you ask “why did you take it then” let me tell you a little bit about being the mother of a newborn, a dairy farmer, a writer, the mother of two older children (6 and 7) and the caretaker for a mother in law living in your home. As you guessed it…I’m so tired I can sleep standing up in line at the grocery store. I took the Maca to help me get up and go with my life (not that I’d complain about a little more get up and go in the bedroom too, but let’s spare my mother from having to read about that). The Maca Raw Energy Healthy Supplement Capsules by Elite GoldSolutions  gave me the extra pep I needed to make it through the day with enough energy to spare. Great product and I felt great knowing it was all natural!

Product Information as Advertised:
DISCOVER THE SECRET TO BOOST ENERGY, SEXUAL VIGOR, AND VITALITY FROM AN ANCIENT INCAN SUPERFOOD?

Introducing the #1 Best-selling MACA Pure Energy and Sexual Health Balance In Easy-To-Take Capsules! 

Maca is grown in the heart of Peru at the high elevation of the beautiful Andes Mountains. The natural plant grows in many different varieties, producing a range of colors and active ingredients, some of which create varying effects in the body. Indigenous Peruvians have used Maca for centuries as a food source, as well as for increasing stamina and energy*.

Top Maca Benefits So You Can Enjoy:

•-> A powerful 100% all-natural stamina booster*
•-> A stress-soothing adaptogen*
•-> A libido enhancer*
•-> A helpful tool for balancing hormones*
•-> A support for male and female reproductive health*
•-> An incredible exhaustion busting herb*
•-> Promotes optimal health and vitality*

Simply break open the capsules and your maca can easily be mixed into almost all your favorite foods! smoothies, shakes, energy bars, yogurt, desserts, baked goods, and juices for a flavorful healthy boost any time of the day!


The Elite Gold Advantage:
- Peruvian Pure Superior Formula
- Maca Gold is independently certified to guarantee potency.
Made in USA, GMP Certified - Highest Quality Standards Worldwide

Try it now, experience ENHANCED ENERGY & DRIVE or your Money Back, 100% Guaranteed!

Feel the Difference Daily So You Can NATURALLY PERFORM AT YOUR PEAK*!
What are you waiting for? Try it yourself


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Can Speak Your Mind, But Not On My Time?

Today's post title is inspired by the fabulous song that is likely going through your head right now "I still belong, don't get me wrong, you can speak your mind but not on my time...you can live your life, but this is my life..."etc... The topic however is inspired by a dear friend who recently said to me "why is it so hard for people to be real and have a conversation about things they disagree with?" I've been thinking about that queestion and the conversation that it inspired - what she was really talking about is feedback. Why is it so difficult to tell someone that you'd like them to do something differently? We beat around the bush, and sometimes never say what's on our mind. Isn't this really the rooot cause of relationship problems? The cause of dating mis-haps, family arguements, and the underlying issue that often results in anger and fighting? Before you answer, let me toss out some scenarios: 1) You're dating someone ...

Natural Remedies for Depression ?

Have you had those moments when you weren't feeling quite like yourself? Those negative thoughts were creeping in? clouding your judgment? making every day chores seem like amazing feats of heroism? If you've never felt like that - good for you! I on the other hand struggle with life's ups and downs. From depression during my divorce to post-partum depression, etc... I tend to be a very happy and optimistic person, but the flip side of that coin brings those days when staying in bed is more alluring than hopping in the shower and going through the motions of the day. There are some fabulous medications on the market today, and seeking the help of a healthcare professional is always a great idea. Sometimes I'm not feeling depressed, but I fear I'm headed there. I don't particularly care for some of the side effects of medications I have been on in the past, and a natural remedy can sometimes give me just the kick in the pants that I need to 'get happy...

May 7th WOW! Blog Tour - "The Pinochet Plot" by David Myles Robinson

David Myles Robinson's WOW! WOMEN ON WRITING TOUR OF The Pinochet Plot Tour Begins May 7th ! I'd like to schedule a fair amount of reviews to help lay the groundwork for a successful book launch and book tour. Can I count on your participation? Please email crystal@wow-womenonwriting.com or crystaljotto@gmail.com and let me know the following: 1) what date works best for you (dates between 5/7-6/7)? 2) what email address can I send your e-copy to? 3) what is the URL for the blog you'll be posting your review on? Here's some additional information to help you make your decision about participation. ABOUT THE BOOK: The brutal CIA-backed Chilean dictator, Augusto Pinochet, was known to have political opponents assassinated, but when a young Will Muñoz found his father murdered in the study of their Santa Fe home, he had no idea it might have been the work of a Pinochet assassin. Thirty years later, when reading his mother’s sui...