Skip to main content

I Want the World To Know - It's Fresh Like Spring!

I've been walking around with a smile on my face and a secret "in my pocket" as they say...and it's official...I can tell the world now and I really want the world to know:

I have been blessed with the opportunity to marry the most amazing man - last Saturday night (at 12 minutes to midnight on the eve of April Fools Day) Mark asked me to marry him - and yes you romantics out there, he got down on one knee to do it!!!

We are planning for a July/August wedding.

For those of you who don't know Mark well, I'll hit on the high points:

-he is incredibly handsome with amazing green twinkly eyes and a smile that lights up a room

-he has a fabulous sense of humor and can make me laugh so hard that I can't catch my breath

-when he walks in a room my heart skips a beat

-when he hold my hand or kisses me, I hear choirs singing

-he works from sun up until the wee hours of the night - he is the hardest working man I know

-he is compassionate with the weak, the young, and the fragile

-he is articulate with his feelings, thoughts, and emotions

-he shares his dreams and encourages mine

I could not imagine my life with him and the thought of being his wife makes me feel like the most important, and prettiest girl in the world. I don't deserve someone this amazing, and I am humbled that he would have me to love honor and cherish until death do us part. God truly has blessed the broken road and it has led me right to Mark A. Otto.

And as for you my friends - may your paths be as abundantly filled with lemons, sugar, and sunshine...as mine have been!!



~Crystal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Can Speak Your Mind, But Not On My Time?

Today's post title is inspired by the fabulous song that is likely going through your head right now "I still belong, don't get me wrong, you can speak your mind but not on my time...you can live your life, but this is my life..."etc... The topic however is inspired by a dear friend who recently said to me "why is it so hard for people to be real and have a conversation about things they disagree with?" I've been thinking about that queestion and the conversation that it inspired - what she was really talking about is feedback. Why is it so difficult to tell someone that you'd like them to do something differently? We beat around the bush, and sometimes never say what's on our mind. Isn't this really the rooot cause of relationship problems? The cause of dating mis-haps, family arguements, and the underlying issue that often results in anger and fighting? Before you answer, let me toss out some scenarios: 1) You're dating someone ...

Natural Remedies for Depression ?

Have you had those moments when you weren't feeling quite like yourself? Those negative thoughts were creeping in? clouding your judgment? making every day chores seem like amazing feats of heroism? If you've never felt like that - good for you! I on the other hand struggle with life's ups and downs. From depression during my divorce to post-partum depression, etc... I tend to be a very happy and optimistic person, but the flip side of that coin brings those days when staying in bed is more alluring than hopping in the shower and going through the motions of the day. There are some fabulous medications on the market today, and seeking the help of a healthcare professional is always a great idea. Sometimes I'm not feeling depressed, but I fear I'm headed there. I don't particularly care for some of the side effects of medications I have been on in the past, and a natural remedy can sometimes give me just the kick in the pants that I need to 'get happy...

May 7th WOW! Blog Tour - "The Pinochet Plot" by David Myles Robinson

David Myles Robinson's WOW! WOMEN ON WRITING TOUR OF The Pinochet Plot Tour Begins May 7th ! I'd like to schedule a fair amount of reviews to help lay the groundwork for a successful book launch and book tour. Can I count on your participation? Please email crystal@wow-womenonwriting.com or crystaljotto@gmail.com and let me know the following: 1) what date works best for you (dates between 5/7-6/7)? 2) what email address can I send your e-copy to? 3) what is the URL for the blog you'll be posting your review on? Here's some additional information to help you make your decision about participation. ABOUT THE BOOK: The brutal CIA-backed Chilean dictator, Augusto Pinochet, was known to have political opponents assassinated, but when a young Will Muñoz found his father murdered in the study of their Santa Fe home, he had no idea it might have been the work of a Pinochet assassin. Thirty years later, when reading his mother’s sui...