Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 2, 2012

You'll Never Share in Love Until You Love Yourself

I love RENT - and my kids love Rent, and my adorable daughter asked if we could watch Rent today while we were putting together new chairs for my office - gotta love her! There are so many profound things about this production, but just a moment ago I heard "You'll never share in love until you love yourself" and wow, isn't that the truth?

I wonder if this speaks to any single folks looking for love?

Just had to share...

May your paths be abundantly filled with lemons, sugar, and sunshine!

~Crystal

PS - today is national PB&J day - so if you aren't inspired to make anything for dinner tonight, whip out the peanut butter and jelly in observance of this special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment