Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Even Glow Serum - An At Home Solution For More Youthful Looking Skin!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Even Glow Serum is different than other Vitamin C serums I have tried. It has a silky smooth texture, fresh scent, and it acts almost like a primer - when you put your moisturizer and make-up on you'll find yourself using less of those products because Even Glow has already begun making your face more smooth and youthful. Just a few drops a day give your skin a more youthful appearance and more supple feel!
Even Glow is an at home solution for more youthful looking skin and it can work right into your existing beauty routine (right between washing and moisturizing or if you use a toner, between toner and moisturizer). You'll love the look and feel of your new Even Glow complexion!


I'm completely hooked on this product and I'm sure you'll love it too! Pick up your bottle today: http://www.amazon.com/Vitamin-Serum-Antioxidant-Absorption-Brightening/dp/B00HJD8NLY


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment