Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Saving Gracie Book Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



Nancy DeMarco is a talented storyteller and Saving Gracie is a book you won’t want to set down. As I was reading, I couldn’t help but think back to summer camp. We would sit around a campfire and tell stories until our eyelids were beyond heavy. There was always that one girl in the group who could tell a story in such a way your mouth was gaping open and you found yourself leaning in so you wouldn’t miss a single word. Nancy DeMarco is that girl for me. I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough and I didn’t want to go to sleep until I had finished Saving Gracie. DeMarco has a storytelling gift and I am thankful she decided to share that gift with the world. I am excited to read her other works and hope she is already working on her next story!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my word, that is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. I'm so excited that you enjoyed Saving Gracie, and yes! I am well into the next book. The funny thing is, it takes place at a summer camp. :)

    ReplyDelete