Blogging Mama

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Product Review - ADOVIA Mineral Skin Care Purifying Mud Mask (with Pure Dead Sea Mud, Aloe Vera and Vitamin C)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

ADOVIA's mud mask is formulated with Dead Sea Black Mud, Beeswax and lots of natural moisturizers including Jojoba Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, and Olive Oil. I followed the directions and applied a think layer onto my clean skin. I waited 15 minutes (the directions say 10-20) and enjoyed a glass of wine while the mask dried. Then I rinsed it off with lukewarm water. I might have liked the results a bit better if I followed the mask with ADOVIA's products, but instead I used my regular toner and moisturizer, but my skin still felt a little more hydrated than usual.




There were many things I liked about this mask and it was different than what I have
used in the past:

1) it dried without feeling tight or uncomfortable

2) it was easy to get off with the lukewarm water and a cloth

3) there was no perfumey odor or smell at all - it was very natural

4) it was not greasy but went on smooth

5) a little bit goes a long way so the 5.1 fl oz bottle will last quite a long time






I love that ADOVIA's products are mineral based and I'm looking forward to trying
other products they have to offer!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment